Love comes in all shapes and sizes…and species! While dog “kisses” can be read as an attempt to share food, clean one another or even an act of submission, it can also signify acknowledgement and affection, as dogs will often “kiss” members returning to a pack in an effort to welcome them back into the group. Of course, to us human, we all stop what we’re doing to “look at the puppies kissing!!!” And that’s OK too, that’s what Instagram is for.
Here are 14 sweeties aren’t afraid to show a little PDA in front of a camera.
Related: 10 Reasons to Heart a Dog Lover
1. First we share the blanket, then we share kisses.
2. There is a 50 percent chance this is just one puppy looking into a mirror…
3. OK, there’s drunk in love, and then there’s sloppy drunk in love. Come on guys, get it together!
4. The reluctant selfie. Just do it; it’s only one day.
6. Sometimes good hair gets you kisses.
7. Who says you can’t find love on Tinder. Congratulations to the happy couple!
8. True love transcends all barriers.
9. And sometimes it just has no sense of boundaries, either.
10. We all have intimacy issues, so remember it’s gonna be OK.
11. “I love my ‘bae’ and I don’t care who knows it!” -that annoying kid from high school on Facebook who’s contentment we’re all resenting.
12. “Is this how you do it?” “I don’t know! I don’t know anything!!”
13.Classic photo booth shot, or live-action Lisa Frank poster?
14. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!