The first day of spring has come and gone, and these little ones are ready to see the last days of winter leave with it.
Those of us living on the East Coast have HAD IT with winter already, and our dogs are none more tolerant! Between the wind in their eyes and the rock salt in their paws it was a rough one for the toughest of them. And many pups around the U.S. felt the same way. Warmer days can not get here fast enough for anyone.
With March having come in like a lion, and out like…another, equally snowy lion for many, let’s hope these puppies bring the change in season we’ve all been waiting for.
1. April showers meets May flowers!
2. Speaking of flowers, bring ‘em on! Never complaining about more things to eat and pee on.
3. The caterpillar undergoes great transformation to become a beautiful butterfly. This dog gave up trying to figure out how a long time ago.
4. The optimists in your life are more than ready to spring forward!
5. But I’m with this guy in continuing to blame daylight savings on my being late for everything, at least until the next daylight savings time.
6. Now that the ground is thawing out you can finally get to work on that garden you will likely neglect immediately.
7. Shed those extra layers…